How to Study in Class 12?
Are you worried about how to study in class 12? Well, don’t be! With the right strategy and mindset, you can excel in your studies and achieve your academic goals. In this article, I will share some tips on studying effectively in class 12.
Class 12 is a crucial year for students as it determines their academic future. It is the final year of school before entering college or university. The pressure to perform well can be overwhelming, but it is essential to remember that it is achievable with the right mindset and strategies.
Time management is crucial when it comes to studying in class 12. It is essential to prioritize subjects based on their difficulty level and importance. Creating a study schedule helps keep track of the progress and complete the syllabus on time.
Understanding the Syllabus:
Understanding the syllabus is vital to excel in class 12. Breaking down the syllabus into smaller parts makes it easier to comprehend and complete on time. It is also essential to prioritize topics based on their exam weight.
Note-taking is an integral part of studying in class 12. It helps in retaining information and revising it later. It is essential to take practical, organized, and understandable notes.
Practicing Previous Year Papers:
Practicing previous year’s papers helps understand the exam pattern and the type of questions asked. It also helps in identifying weak areas and working on them.
Group studying can be beneficial as it helps better understand topics and clarify doubts. It also helps in staying motivated and accountable.
Taking breaks is essential as it helps in preventing burnout and staying motivated. It is necessary to take adequate breaks that involve physical activity or relaxation.
Self-motivation is crucial when it comes to studying in class 12. It is essential to set achievable goals and reward oneself for achieving them. Staying positive and optimistic also helps in staying motivated.
Best Books For Class 12
Remember that the specific curriculum and requirements might vary depending on your educational board or country. Here are some well-regarded options:
- “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee
- “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bronte
- “The Scarlet Letter” by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “A History of the World in 6 Glasses” by Tom Standage
- “Guns, Germs, and Steel” by Jared Diamond
- “The Diary of a Young Girl” by Anne Frank
- “The Second World War” by Winston Churchill
- “Mathematics for Class 12” by R.D. Sharma
- “NCERT Mathematics for Class 12”
- “Plane Trigonometry Part 1” by S.L. Loney
Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology):
- “Concepts of Physics” by H.C. Verma
- “NCERT Chemistry for Class 12”
- “Biology: Principles and Explorations” by Eldra Solomon
- “Modern’s ABC of Biology for Class 12” by B.B. Arora and A.K. Sabharwal
- “Computer Science with C++” by Sumita Arora
- “Python for Everybody” by Charles Severance
- “NCERT Computer Science for Class 12”
- “Introductory Macroeconomics” by Ramesh Singh
- “NCERT Economics for Class 12”
- “Indian Economic Development” by Uma Kapila
- “Contemporary World Politics” by Ncert
- “Political Theory” by Rajeev Bhargava, Ashok Acharya
- “Business Studies for Class 12” by Poonam Gandhi
- “NCERT Business Studies for Class 12”
- “Business Studies” by C.B. Gupta
1. How many hours should I study in class 12?
There is no fixed number of hours one should study in class 12. It depends on the individual’s learning style and the difficulty level of the subject.
2. How can I stay motivated while studying?
Setting achievable goals, rewarding oneself, and staying optimistic helps you stay motivated while studying.
3. Is group studying effectively?
Yes, group studying can be influential as it helps understand topics better and clarify doubts.
4. How can I manage my time effectively while studying?
Prioritizing subjects, creating a study schedule, and breaking down the syllabus into smaller parts helps manage time effectively while studying.
5. Is it necessary to practice the previous year’s papers?
Yes, practicing previous year’s papers helps in understanding the exam pattern and the type of questions asked. It also helps in identifying weak areas and working on them.
In conclusion, studying in class 12 can be challenging but achievable with the right mindset and strategies. Time management, understanding the syllabus, note-taking, practicing previous year’s papers, group studying, taking breaks, and self-motivation are essential for success. Remember to stay optimistic, and success will follow.
READ MORE | How to Study Whole Night?